Google Reverse Image Search has been considered as one of the most recommendable tools offered by Google where people can easily reverse search the image directly from the website. Google image is a wonderful place where you can easily search for traditional pictures. Moreover, it is robust, free and easy to use. It plays an important role in performing the function of reverse image lookup.
Whenever you want to perform a reverse image search on Google, you will have to place a link or picture to the image in the browser. Then, Google initiates its search operation and finds all the websites on which your image along with the related images are being placed. It also detects and brings up the subject of the image and other related websites just like tuxedo cats. It helps in discovering visually similar images over the internet.
Uses of Reverse Google Image Search
1. Plagiarised Data:
A google image search upload not only helps in finding similar images over the internet but also detects the uncovered plagiarized content over the website regarding a particular product, service or a person’s name.
2. Discover New Information Related to the Photo:
Reverse image is beneficial as it unlocks the hidden secrets related to a particular image. It discovers and reveals new content about something in the photo.
3. Detect copied images:
Google images act as a live detector for searching, analyzing and finding copied or similar images for the user. Google images make it very easy to do the reverse search for the client.
4. Creation of Backlink opportunities:
This tool is very beneficial for finding those people on the internet who are sharing your images and content. You can simply instruct them to add a backlink on their blog or content which will help in publicizing your original data.
5. Fake Accounts:
Beware of those people who create fake accounts on different social networking platforms just to gain popularity and more following online. Reverse picture search helps you to detect such fake people and ensures that your confidentiality remains private and safe over the internet.
6. Personal Security:
This tool provides you security to protect your personal information along with images and videos over the social media. It can quickly provide you access to directly check the source of the picture but you can not upload images on the internet through Reverse Google Image Search. Moreover, it protects your personal assets so that they do not go in the wrong hands and are not used for illegal purposes.
How to use Image Search Reverse on the Smartphone or Tablet
Although Search for image performed on the Android mobile phones and Apple devices is limited to using basic tools and features yet it has become an upgrowing demand in the IT sector. People can easily search by image mobile through their computers and get access to a number of advanced facilities provided under Google Reverse Image Search.
Given below are some of the steps by which you can easily perform Google Reverse Image on your smartphones:
- Download the Google Chrome App on your mobile phone.
- Type images.google.com and open it on Google Chrome.
- Select the category of images you want to search for like shoes, sports etc.
- Click on the search icon and Google Chrome will show you the results of your desired search option.
- Now, click on an image and hold your mouse icon on that particular picture until a menu box pops up.
- Select the “Search Google for the image” in order to find similar images on the web.
- Now, click on the categories to see all the related sites where your image has been copied down.
How to use Reverse Photo Search Google on the Computer or PC
Reverse Picture lookup is a powerful tool provided by Google that can easily search similar images and graphics over the internet on your computer screens.
1. Following are the essential steps that you need to follow in order to perform Image Search Engine over your PC through Google Chrome:
- Click on images.google.com in Google Chrome App.
- Tap the camera icon in order to start with the reverse picture search.
- Now, select Upload the image tab and click on Choose File to search and drag the
- suitable image from the search results. Also, Drag and drop the picture from the results.
- In this way, you can easily search hundreds of pictures over the internet in just a few seconds.
2. You can also search the image by using the URL of the image. For that, you need to follow the given steps:
- Right click on the image that you would like to search for.
- Now, choose “Copy image address”.
- Click on images.google.com
- Open the camera icon to start the reverse photo search.
- Now, Open the “Paste image URL” tab and paste the selected URL link.
- Click on the “Search by image” to see the results.
3. You can also use the “Upload an image” tab and drag and drop the image from the website into the search box.
4. You can right click on the image and choose “Search Google for the Image” option for searching results in the new tab.
Some Final Words
Thus, we can say that Google Reverse Image Search is a wonderful tool that will help you to check all kinds of similar pictures and graphics over the internet. There are a number of people who steal or hack the accounts along with their pictures and private details of others by using technical tricks. This tool is an all-time solution to this problem. It is 100% safe and is easy to use. Google Image Search will tell you all the details about the image like its image size, file type, related images, other sizes of the same image, pages with the similar images, pages where the picture appears on and many more.
In this blog we have covered how to perform reverse image search on your mobile phone. This ultimate guide on reverse image search on your mobile will help you to search image on google.